Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Father and son relationship.  Caesar has an eye for Antony's he trusts him and wants to hear his opinions and his advices too. Caesar has a big heart towards Antony.  That's one key why I think Antony likes the king. He is looked up to not as common man but a high powerful man and also as a son in Caesar's eye he puts his arm around him well walking like a father would with his son.

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't thought of it as a father son relationship. Very well done but a tad bit cunfusing in the last sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on last part now that I'm reading it with fresh eyes. thanks for bringing that to my attention:)

      Delete
  2. Good job supporting your thoughts on their relationship. Using quotes is also a good way to support your thoughts but not all papers need quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm sitting here trying to think of what to type. Well, I can't think. soooooo... Good job. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Thank you for posting your blog! You have interesting ideas that, like Jacob, I hadn't thought about. One idea - are you reading your blog out loud to yourself before you publish it?

    ReplyDelete