Wednesday, November 7, 2012

week 11

`Hamlet was giving one small task and that was to kill his uncle but did he? NO! instead of doing that he went to his mothers chambers to stab his mothers heart not with knifes but cruel harsh words to open her mind of what she's done and doing. i think the reason why Hamlet's father appeared was for one reason and that reason was to remind Hamlet of what he had tolled him to do.

7 comments:

  1. Good! Nice and short! Informative!

    NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think his mother deserved more than harsh words, especially after giving him up as soon as he left, but I see your point clearly. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good, short and you conveyed your thought very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very enjoyable to read,(and that's something coming from me)although remember to capitalize and double space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked it, and it was easy to read:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Nate Very enjoyable to read!
    E;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. well written, good points and easy to read.
    although told is spelled t-o-l-d ;)

    ReplyDelete