Wednesday, November 14, 2012

week 12

Ophelia is a young women, who had a mind of a teenager. Oh no my boyfriend has broking up with me!!:( I shall now go and drown myself.  Her world was pleasing hamlet in her life, but when the prince shows his true feelings, towards her she starts to loose it. I think if her brother was to be there, he could have kept her from going mad, especially when her dad died that was the last straw in her. From there and on she was lost like a sheep without its shepherd. She wanted her old life where nothing went bad, and everyone was happy.

5 comments:

  1. Very good. I liked the, "like a sheep without its shepherd". Put what question you are answering in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You showed Ophelia's part in the play very well. Liked how you compared her with a teenage girl who just broke up with a boyfriend, good imagery!

    NS

    ReplyDelete
  3. All extremely good points, it makes look at her a different way.

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again wonderful job! i loved how u compared Ophelia to and teenager that had broke up with her boyfriend!
    E;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ally,
    I really liked how you compared Ohfee to a sheep without a shepherd. I also liked how you thought out what she was feeling and communicated that very well. Good job!

    Mrs. Sexton

    ReplyDelete