Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lesson 2 Question 2 & 3

Question 2.  Banquo tells Macbeth in private about his thoughts and his nightmare about the witches. They are also known as the weird sisters. He inquires if he thought of them. But Macbeth lies and reply's no i have not thought of them sense are encounter in the woods.

Question 3.

By making herself bold. Lady Macbeth drunk some of the drugged wine she had prepared. ''that which hath made them drunk hath made me bold''. There is no rest for the wicked. Lady Macbeth is strong and ambitious women, little does she know, that her own fate will haunt her to her grave. ''God's justice brings the poisoned chalice to our own lips''.

4 comments:

  1. Good job. Perhaps you could have explained a little bit more about YOUR viewpoints.

    Stephanie Silvers >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Stephanie. But good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think u did a really good job! i liked your quotes. but i have to say i also agree with Stephanie
    E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the part about own fate haunting her to her grave.

    Ben.

    ReplyDelete