Wednesday, October 3, 2012

week 6

Both wife's are worried for their husbands. Portia is not happy with Brutus. His not being honest with her and is keeping his distance away from her. Calpurnia is freaking out because she had a nightmare how her husband was killed. She ''saw my statue, Which like a fountain with an hundred spouts did run pure blood, and many lusty Romans came smiling and did bathe their hands in it''.  And she sense something is going to happen to Caesar. I think scenes 1-2 are showing some resemblance between the two women's.

4 comments:

  1. I like how you described Calpurnia as "freaking out". Maybe you could shorten your quotes a bit next time?

    Nate Sexton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with nate on both accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job. You could have used quotes from Portia to support what you said about her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, use shorter quotes, and you could use more of them. Good job.

    ReplyDelete