Thursday, October 25, 2012

week 9

Denmark was once a peaceful land, but no more sense the death of Hamlet's father.  It has falling into darkness, and the only person that is still mourning is Hamlet he is still sad and depressed over his fathers death. His feelings towards the world as he described were that it is ''weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable'' 1 Corinthians 7:9  talks about self-control both Gertrude and Claudius sinned and were together before they were married.  The church in those days did not look kindly on marriages like this one.  It is not lawful to marry your brothers wife. Yes! I'm coming from the bible again.  Hamlet did not like how his mother got married so fast I mean two months! had past and she's in love already. Hamlet feels like his part of her sin because she's his mother.

7 comments:

  1. Great job! Loved your biblical references!
    NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you found the quote, when I could not.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you somewhat used the S.E.E. method. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somewhat?? I would like to know what I did wrong?? for future improvement:)

      Delete
  4. A very creative way to use the SEE method! I Thought It was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow ally I just read your blog and our a really really good writer! Your very good at making your point clear!
    E;->

    ReplyDelete