Wednesday, October 3, 2012

week 6

When your married to your husband you get to know him very well. So when Brutus says "I am not well in health, that is all" I find it kinda funny i mean come on this is your wife Brutus. She knows him well enough to see that his not telling her everything. She tells him that he is wise and that if he was sick he would grab it to overcome the sickness. ''Brutus is wise, and, were he not in health, He would embrace the means to come by it''.
 I think Portia is feeling left out of her husband personal life. She lives in his dwelling place to bring him happiness. ''Dwell I but in the suburbs Of your good pleasure''.

4 comments:

  1. those are some awesome points, I loved the point you made about Portia not being in his personal life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very complete paper. You have facts, personal thoughts, charecter thoughts, and quotes. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Jake, this is not a paper. It is a blog post. Second Ally, good job. you wrote as if you were talking. so it was easy to understand. The only thing I would change is maybe add a few comma's. But, other than that, nice work!

    ReplyDelete